USED Friedman Amplification JJ100 Jerry Cantrell Signature Amp Head
The undeniably crushing sound of Alice in Chains’ Jerry Cantrell has sent countless guitar players on a quest to achieve his signature tone. Dave Friedman has captured lightning in a bottle in the form of the Friedman JJ-100, a collaboration between Friedman and Jerry Cantrell.
The JJ-100 is a 100-watt, two channel, EL34 powered beast that takes no prisoners. Saturated, complex, harmonic overtones create a tight response to assure no notes are lost over the full spectrum. These features are paired with AC30-like cleans and an ultra dynamic response to right hand attack, beautifully recreating Cantrell’s iconic Seattle sound.
Jerry Cantrell and Dave Friedman spent years perfecting the JJ-100. This is Cantrell’s first ever signature amp, so he went to the best. The hand crafted in USA head utilizes tongue and groove Baltic Birch construction and is built to withstand the rigors of the road.
If you are looking for a heavy-hitting powerhouse, plug into the Friedman JJ-100W.
- 100-Watt all tube head
- Two channels
- Handwired in the USA
- 4 x EL-34 power tubes
- 4 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Master volume and gain controls
- Dirty Channel featuring full EQ consisting of bass, middle, treble and presence
- Clean channel featuring volume, treble, middle, bass and 3-way bright switch
- JBE voice switch for a higher gain more saturated sound
- Line out with level control
- Ultra transparent series FX loop
- 4, 8 and 16 ohm Impedance Selector Switch
- Custom USA made transformers
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions: 8.75" (D) x 29.25" (W) x 12.25" (H)
- Weight: 43 lbs.