Heritage Standard H-535 Semi-Hollow Guitar Trans Cherry Burst
Made in Kalamazoo, Michigan in the 225 Parsons St. factory where historic guitars were built between 1917 and 1984, the classic design of the Heritage H-535 is instantly familiar, yet markedly different.
The semi-hollow H-535 is a versatile workhorse that features a solid center block and laminated figured maple construction. These provide superb playability and control any unwanted feedback.
A pair of Seymour Duncan '59 humbuckers deliver sweet, old-school tone at the bridge and a warm, full-bodied sound with great sustain at the neck.
The H-535 performs well in any setting, and is perfect for rock, blues and more. Musicians will no doubt find it to be the only guitar they ever need.
- Body Material: Laminated Curly Maple (Top & Back)
- Body Color: Trans Cherry
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Rim Wood: Solid Curly Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Dots
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Bridge: Locking Bridge and Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat
- Switch Tip: Black
- Case: TKL