Yamaha THR30IIA Acoustic Modeling Amplifier
Your Acoustic Experience, Amplified
The THR30IIA Wireless amplifier is designed specifically for acoustic guitarists. Realistic microphone modeling and onboard effects offer inspiring tones—as though your guitar’s sound was captured in a professional studio—and the compact size and classic style fit naturally into any environment. With Bluetooth support, a rechargeable battery, and a built-in Line 6® Relay® wireless receiver, you don’t have to worry about wires. Just focus on the music, wherever you want to play.
Share Your Inspiration
Unique among THR amplifiers, THR30IIA Wireless has a second input with a microphone preamp, making it an ideal portable practice solution for singer-songwriters. The amp features a class-compliant USB audio interface, so you can record and produce your music using the bundled recording software from Steinberg. It also supports the Yamaha Rec’n’Share app which lets you record audio and video of your performances and upload them directly from your mobile device to share with friends and fans.
The Original Acoustic Desktop Amp
- 30-Watt stereo desktop amplifier with two 3.5" (9 cm) speakers
- 3 Realistic-sounding mic models, plus nylon-string and flat modes
- Professional-quality microphone preamp with XLR input
- Bluetooth support for audio playback, editor and remote control
- Hi-Fi audio playback with Extended Stereo Technology
- Internal Line 6 wireless receiver works with optional Line 6 Relay G10T transmitter
- Built-in rechargeable battery enables use anywhere
- Class-compliant USB connectivity for recording and playback
- Includes Cubase® AI for PC/Mac® and Cubasis® LE for iPad®
- Share your performance online using the free Rec'n'Share app