Yamaha SG1802 GT Gold Top Japan Seymour Duncan P90 Electric Guitar
Yamaha released the Yamaha SG guitar back in 1974. Built in Japan this was the guitar that would make guitarists take note of the Japanese market. Leading artists soon realized this and working alongside Carlos Santana Yamaha developed the SG and it became one of the best playing and sounding guitars of its time. Its unique styling, incredible sound and superb playability are still the same today. The new Yamaha SG1802 Classic has been developed in direct response to feedback received from Yamaha's offices based in LA, London & Tokyo.
Built with Yamaha's custom shop parts and finished with new simpler cosmetics, these are the guitars that artists & players have been asking for.
- Scale Length: 24 3/4" (628.6mm)
- Body Type: Curved Maple, Mahogany
- Machine Heads: Glover Locking
- Pick Up System: Front S.Duncan SP90 (Cream), Rear S. Duncan SP90 (Cream)
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Finger Board: Rosewood
- Bridge: Tonepros AVRII / Tonepros T1Z