Yamaha Revstar RS820CR BBL Brushed Black Electric Guitar
Sale Sold out
Regular price $999.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Designed to race from coffee shop to coffee shop on the streets of London in the 1960s, Café Racer bikes were high-performance racers stripped down to their bare essentials, but still showcasing the style of their owner. The RS820 captures that spirit of total focus on performance, maintaining Yamaha’s unmistakable attention to detail, for a guitar that can’t be fully appreciated until it’s taken out for a test ride.
- 3-Piece Mahogany Neck
- Maple and Mahogany Body
- Hand Brushed Satin (Steel wool) Finish
- Humbucking Pickups/Alnico V
- Aluminum Pickguard
- Push-Pull "Dry Switch"
- TonePros AVT-II Bridge
- Number of Strings 6
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape RevStar
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Material Maple
- Body Finish Satin Polyurethane
- Color Brushed Black
- Neck Material 3-piece Mahogany
- Neck Shape RevStar
- Radius 13.75"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay White Dots
- Number of Frets 22, Jumbo
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Nut Width 1.692"
- Nut Material Urea
- Bridge/Tailpiece TonePros AVT-II
- Tuners Die-cast
- Neck Pickup Alnico V Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Alnico V Humbucker
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull dry switch)
- Strings Elixir NPS, .010-.046
- Case Included Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number: RS820CR BBL