USED Jackson Kelly Jeff Loomis Signature Electric Guitar Sandblasted Satin Black
Just in! Used Jackson Kelly Jeff Loomis model, complete with aftermarket molded hardshell case. In essentially unplayed condition, this is a killer piece that is getting increasingly hard to find new or used.
Jackson's collaboration with the prominent guitarist continues in the form of the all-new Pro Series Signature Jeff Loomis Kelly™ Ash.
This aggressive signature axe features a poplar body with a sandblasted ash top finished in Black with white binding for a distressed and menacing look. Through-body maple neck construction creates grater sustain and includes graphite reinforcement for the utmost stability against the rigors and ravages of the road. Shaped for speed, its bound 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and stylish pearloid sharkfin inlays. Luminlay® side dots will help you find your way along the fretboard even on the darkest of metal stages, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel makes for quick and painless neck relief tweaks.
Dynamic Seymour Duncan® Jeff Loomis Signature Blackouts® humbucking pickups give this metal monolith its roar of clear, articulate tones even when under the heaviest distortion. The neck pickup delivers smooth, glassy leads, while the bridge pickup sinks its teeth into more aggressive tones and sustain while maintaining its legato.
This metal behemoth's other premium features include a single volume control, three-way toggle switch, Floyd Rose® 1500 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system, heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel, Jackson die-cast tuners, Jackson's famed pointy tilt-back headstock and black hardware.
• 25.5" scale length
• Poplar body with sandblasted ash top
• Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and satin finish on the back
• 12"-16" compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
• Luminlay® side dots
• Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
• Seymour Duncan® Jeff Loomis Signature Blackouts® humbucking bridge and neck pickups
• Active electronics
• Three-way toggle switch and single volume control
• Floyd Rose® 1500 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
• Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons and Jackson® sealed die-cast tuners
• Available in Black with a Jackson pointed 6-in-line matching headstock, white binding and black hardware
SERIES: Artist Signature
BODY MATERIAL: Poplar
BODY FINISH: Satin
NECK FINISH: Satin
FINGERBOARD: Ebony, 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
FRETS: 24, Jumbo
NUT (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® 1500 Series Locking, 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
POSITION INLAYS: Pearloid Sharkfin
TUNING MACHINES: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
SCALE LENGTH: 25.5" (648 mm)
BRIDGE: Floyd Rose® 1500 Series Double-Locking Tremolo
Bridge: Seymour Duncan® Jeff Loomis Signature Blackouts®
Neck: Seymour Duncan® Jeff Loomis Signature Blackouts®
PICKUP SWITCHING: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
CONTROL KNOBS: Dome-Style
HARDWARE FINISH: Black
STRINGS: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.049 Gauges)