USED Caparison Horus M3 EF Electric Guitar Tiger's Eye
Just in! Exceptionally clean case queen Japanese made Caparison Horus M3 EF in brilliant Tiger's Eye hand painted sponge finish.
This is as clean as you will find on the used market and shows/plays wonderfully. It has been upgraded with FU-Tone noiseless springs and trem-setter.
Comes with the incredible Reunion Blues ultra-padded gigbag.
A quintessentially powerful instrument, designed to shred.
Matte-finish 3-piece maple/mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale, 5-piece maple/walnut neck, 27-fret ebony fingerboard
- Caparison PH-R/SH-27F humbuckers, 3-way switch
- Schaller double-locking tremolo system, Gotoh tuners
Horus-M3 EF Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: 3-piece Maple/Mahogany
- Body finish: Matte
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Proprietary
- Neck wood: 5-piece Maple/walnut
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Matte
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 27
- Inlays: Clock Glow-in-the-dark side dots
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Locking
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: SH-27F
- Bridge: PH-R
- Brand: Caparison
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Vibrato/Tremolo
- Bridge design: Schaller locking tremolo
- Tuning machines: Gotoh
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: Japan