Strymon NightSky Time Warped Reverberator Pedal Midnight Edition
Sale Sold out
Regular price $588.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Time-Warped Reverberator.Create vast soundscapes with just a few notes from your instrument. Apply mind-bending pitch and harmonic manipulation to your reverb tails, with synth-like filter sweeps. Enter a world of new sounds that blow away the boundaries of what is possible with reverb.
Reverberant Synthesis Machine.
NightSky is a reverberant synthesis workstation, and a powerful, hands-on experimental sound design platform. NightSky gives you real-time continuous control of reverb pitch/processing rate/core size, harmonics, and even a synth-like resonant filter with multiple modulation waveshapes, plus a step sequencer with variable glide. You haven't heard a pedal like this before.
New Sonic Territory.
NightSky is a reverb pedal you will want to get your hands on. Deep and powerful sound manipulation with instant response knob-tweaking and no menu diving set a new standard in experimental reverb sound design.
Warp Core Reverb.
NightSky achieves some of its most mind bending sounds by using a Variable Process Rate for its reverb core, allowing you to simultaneously change the size of the reverb as well as the pitch. This pitch change can be completely smooth, or quantized to a variety of musical scales. And it can be sequenced.
Harmonic Sculpture Machine.
Use Shimmer to shift the harmonic structure by selectable musical intervals. Add Glimmer to dynamically enhance the harmonic spectrum. Turn up Drive to generate saturated overdriven harmonics. Then sculpt the resulting signal with NightSky's synth-like variable-resonance low pass filter.
Three selectable reverb types offer a wide variety of ambient textures
• MOD section with various waveforms to modulate the reverb or tone filters
• TONE section to sculpt the high and low EQ of the reverb
• VOICE section to enhance the aural spectrum of the reverb
• Adjustable SHIMMER for adding pitch shifting of up to +/- 1 octave to the reverb
• GLIMMER dynamically enhances high or low frequency harmonics for synth-like textures
• Expression pedal input allows the connection of an expression pedal, MultiSwitch Plus, or 1/4" to MIDI cable
• Full featured MIDI in/out supporting MIDI CCs, program changes, MIDI clock sync and more
• USB jack for controlling via MIDI from a computer or for performing firmware updates
• Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
• True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching) or selectable transparent Analog Buffered Bypass
• 9V DC power supply included
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
Audio Input Impedance: 1M Ohm
Audio Output Impedance: 100 Ohm
Power requirements: maximum 9 volts DC center-negative, with a minimum of 300mA of current
Dimensions: 7" x 4.5" x 1.75" / 17.7 x 11.4 x 4.5 cm