Line 6 Relay G90 Professional Rack Mount Wireless
Relay™ G90 Pro Rack-mountable Wireless Guitar System
Relay™ G90 redefines the wireless experience for guitarists and bassists. Its superior sound, professional dependability and refreshing simplicity are unavailable from other wireless systems.
- 300-foot range; 12 user-selectable channels; Broad 10Hz – 20kHz frequency response; Superior 118 dB dynamic range; Zero compression; Broadcasts in the 2.4GHz band; FCC/DTV compliant
- Transmitter: Rugged, lightweight and low-profile; 8 hours of battery life (AA alkaline batteries); LCDs and LEDs display all critical system functions
- Encrypted data stream for added signal protection; Each channel broadcasts on four different frequencies simultaneously; Find open channels right out of the box—no scanning, no searching, no hassles
- Receiver: Streamlined interface; LCDs and LEDs display all critical system functions; AES/EBU 96kHz/24-bit digital output; Guitar tuner pass-thru; Front-/rear-mountable antennas; IEC Mains 90-240V worldwide power operation
- System includes transmitter, 1RU rack-mountable receiver and all necessary accessories including antennas, guitar cable, power supply and batteries
Relay G90 provides a pure signal. Its clarity rivals that of the highest-quality guitar cables. Guitars get a beautiful high-end sparkle and basses get a thunderous low-end punch, even at distances of up to 300 feet. Unlike traditional wireless systems, Relay G90 offers superior sound with full bandwidth and zero compression.
Relay G90 sounds just like a cable, but it also sounds just like your cable. Relay G90 features EQ settings to match the frequency response of your guitar cable. Switch between Relay G90 and your cable without having to change the settings on your sound amp. Different players use different cables, but all players can use Relay G90.
- 300-foot range
- Broad 10Hz – 20kHz frequency, superior 118 dB dynamic range
- Zero signal compression
- Switch between Relay G90 and a guitar cable without changing your sound
Relay G90 broadcasts its robust signal over the 2.4GHz band. This keeps the signal free from many kinds of interference. For added security, Relay G90 employs exclusive signal protection technology: each of its channels broadcasts an encrypted data over four different frequencies simultaneously.
Traditional wireless systems, on the other hand, broadcast over congested UHF bands. Their signals are susceptible to interference generated as far away as 100 miles, or more.
- The 2.4GHz band is optimal for guitar wireless
- Encrypted data stream for added signal protection
- Each channel broadcasts on four different frequencies simultaneously
Relay G90 is easy to use. Bright LCDs and LEDs on the transmitter and receiver display all critical system functions including power, status, channel number, battery life, and more. Plus, Relay G90 finds open channels right out of the box. No scanning, no searching, no hassles.
- Lightweight, low-profile transmitter; easy-to-read rack-mountable receiver
- LCDs/LEDs display all critical system functions
- Find open channels right out of the box