Kauer Guitars Super Chief Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar Double Roasted Maple
Kauer Guitars are known for building extremely high performance guitars and this Super Chief is another great example. Using a semi-hollow construction with 5A figured roasted maple top and back with Spanish mahogany core/neck, this full sized guitar weighs in at a feather-weight 6lb 14oz.
Standard C shaped neck is familiar and comfortable. Wenge fretboard looks stunning and perfectly compliments the unique Kauer "hollowstone" inlays. In-house Plek treatment has the fretwork and action set to near perfect playability.
Comes with Mono bag to ensure nothing but the end-days will be able to damage your instrument.
Weight: 6lb 14oz
- 5A Roasted Maple front and back, Spanish Mahogany core and neck
- White body binding with Tortoiseshell purfling
- Wenge fretboard: 22 Jescar 47095ns frets, 12” radius, 1.70” nut width (Plek’d!)
- .86” at the nut, .91” at the 12th fret, Standard C shape, Hollowstone Inlays
- Natural front, natural back, sides, and neck
- Hardware: Sperzel Open-Backed Locking Tuners, TonePros Nashville Tune-O-Matic and Stop Tail
- Wolfetone Kauer’buckers