Heritage Guitars H-150 Pelham Blue Artisan Aged Singlecut Electric Guitar Limited Edition
The Heritage Custom Shop H-150 is the quintessential solid body electric guitar for musicians who desire modern tone and precise build quality in an American-made instrument. The limited run "Artisan Aged" Pelham Blue version combines a striking and timeless blue with an expertly aged nitro finish that give the guitar an extremely comfortable and classic look.
Crafted in our factory at 225 Parsons Street, Kalamazoo, this guitar features a curly maple top and genuine mahogany back and neck, with a nitrocellulose gloss finish that allows this guitar to age beautifully. A rosewood fretboard and beautiful acrylic trapezoid inlays add visual appeal to an all-time classic.
The H-150 is fitted with a pair of Seymour Duncan '59 humbuckers that are wax potted for minimal microphonic feedback. It produces a warm, thick tone with loads of sustain, making it a versatile and capable instrument for just about any music genre.
Finer touches to this guitar include a Tune-o-matic bridge, custom CTS potentiometers, Elixir Optiweb strings and a premium carrying case.
- Body Material: Curly Maple (Top) / 1-piece Genuine Mahogany (Back)
- Body Color: Artisan Aged Pelham Blue w/Natural Back
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose, Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Neck Profile: Standard C (.8870" – 1.00")
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoid
- Headplate: 'The Heritage' Logo
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan '59 (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: Custom CTS Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Switchcraft Input Jack
- Bridge: Non-Locking Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Strings: Elixir Optiweb 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Gold Top
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Case: Premium Standard Case
Weight: 9lb 6oz