DEMO Heritage Guitars H-150 Standard DLB Singlecut Electric Guitar Dirty Lemon Burst
This gorgeous H-150 is a wonderful example of a USA made singlecut guitar, but unfortunately was a victim of shipping in Canada in the middle of winter and has several finish checks in the nitro finish. These have been inspected and confirmed to be nothing structural. As such, the guitar has been marked down significantly and offered as a demo model, with full factory warranty. It is a great opportunity to add a Heritage to your collection.
The Heritage Standard Collection H-150 is the quintessential solid body electric guitar for musicians who desire modern tone and precise build quality in an American-made instrument.
Crafted in our factory at 225 Parsons Street, Kalamazoo, this guitar features a curly maple top and genuine mahogany back and neck, with a nitrocellulose gloss finish that allows this guitar to age beautifully. A rosewood fretboard and beautiful acrylic trapezoid inlays add visual appeal to an all-time classic.
The H-150 is fitted with a pair of Seymour Duncan '59 humbuckers that are wax potted for minimal microphonic feedback. It produces a warm, thick tone with loads of sustain, making it a versatile and capable instrument for just about any music genre.
Finer touches to this guitar include a Tune-o-matic bridge, custom CTS potentiometers, Elixir Optiweb strings and a premium carrying case.
- Body Material: Curly Maple (Top) / 1-piece Genuine Mahogany (Back)
- Body Color: Dirty Lemon Burst
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose, Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Neck Profile: Standard C (.8870" – 1.00")
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoid
- Headplate: 'The Heritage' Logo
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan '59 (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: Custom CTS Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Switchcraft Input Jack
- Bridge: Non-Locking Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Strings: Elixir Optiweb 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Gold Top
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Case: Premium Standard Case
Weight: 9lb 5oz