Heritage Guitars H-535 NAT Artisan Aged Natural Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
Made in Kalamazoo, Michigan in the 225 Parsons St. factory where historic guitars were built between 1917 and 1984, the classic design of the Heritage H-535 is instantly familiar, yet markedly different.
The semi-hollow H-535 is a versatile workhorse that features a solid center block and laminated figured maple construction. These provide superb playability and control any unwanted feedback.
Limited Edition 'Artisan Aged' H-535
Only Heritage's Custom Shop models typically undergo the incredible 'Artisan Aged' finish process — simulating years of genuine playing wear. This limited edition Standard Collection H-535 breaks the mold, covered in an expertly-aged nitro finish that provides the ultimate vintage playing experience. It also comes equipped with a set of Seymour Duncan Seth Lover humbuckers!
The H-535 performs well in any setting, and is perfect for rock, blues and more. Musicians will no doubt find it to be the only guitar they ever need.
Weight: 8lb 0oz
- Body Material: Laminated Curly Maple (Top & Back)
- Body Color: Sunburst - Artisan Aged
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Rim Wood: Solid Curly Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Dots
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Bridge: Locking Bridge and Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat
- Switch Tip: Black
- Case: TKL