Balaguer Woodman BB Standard Gloss Trans Olympic White
The Woodman BB is a collaborative model between Beau Burchell of the band Saosin and Balaguer Guitars. We built Beau a USA Custom Woodman a few years ago when Balaguer Guitars was first getting off the ground, so we already had an idea of what he was into guitar-wise. We wanted to work on something more specific to Beau’s needs as a touring musician, but also as a record producer/engineer.
When he’s not touring with Saosin, Beau records & produces bands at his studio, The Cottage. During the design phase, we both knew that having a tour-proof guitar was important, but making sure the guitar was versatile enough for studio use was equally paramount.
The Woodman takes a calssic design that is familiar to most and give it a few modern tweaks - most notably the added contours (arm/tummy/neck heel) and the modern 16" quick playing radius.
- Alder Body
- 25.5” Scale, 22 medium jumbo nickel frets
- Maple Neck
- 16" Radius Ebony Fingerboard with Pearloid Dot Inlays
- One volume, One tone, 3 way switch
- Balaguer Austral Singlecoil Set
- Balaguer Locking Tuners, Graphtech Nut
- T-style bridge with brass compensated saddles
- Gig Bag Included