Balaguer Select Espada Ambient Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar Gloss Vintage White
Balaguer Guitars have done it again! This run of Select Espada guitars has been designed in collaboration with some ambient/shoe gaze artists and features several stunning colours - Gloss Vintage White, Metallic Lake Placid Blue and Gloss Trans Black.
The Ambient Espada features rich, Tri-Cream front and rear body binding, with a single cream neck binding placed on the roasted maple neck.
As always the Select guitars are manufactured in South Korea, with QC and final inspection taking place at the Balaguer headquarters in Pennsylvania, USA.
Weight: 7lb 13oz
- Semi-Hollow Alder construction with F-Hole
- Tri-Cream Front and Rear body binding
- Gloss Solid Vintage Gloss White
- Roasted Maple Bolt-On Neck
- Ebony Fretboard (16" radius + 25.5" scale)
- 22 Medium Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Graphite Nut
- Cream Fretboard binding
- Cream Pearloid Center Dot Inlays
- Black Side Dots
- Black Pickguard
- 18:1 Ratio Locking Tuners
- Balaguer Evergreen Neck & Bridge Humbuckers (7.9k & 8.9k)
- Chrome Foil Pickup Covers
- Balaguer J- Style Tremolo Bridge
- 1 Vol/1 Tone (push/pull split) + 3 Way Switch
Ships with Balaguer Deluxe softshell gigbag. Available at Canada's Balaguer Dealer, Guitar Brando.