USED Earthquaker Devices Levitation V2 Reverb Pedal
Just in!! Used Earthquaker Levitation V2 Reverberation Machine. In excellent condition, shows wonderful with no marks to speak of. There are some small velcro strips which can be easily removed if required. Comes with original box.
Have you ever wanted your tone to soar like a majestic eagle in a vast canyon? Perhaps you are a simpler mortal and just want your tone to echo like the cries of a sparrow in a small room... Now you can do both like a champ plus a whole lot more! Welcome to the Levitation™ reverberation machine! This Levitation device is a vintage-voiced reverb that aims to fit somewhere between dirty sixties chambers, classic spring and the big, ringing plate reverbs of days gone by. Four knobs and one switch control quite a bit more than you’d expect. Want a slap back small room sound? Set all of your controls to the minimum and use the mix to dial in the sound of room devoid of any thing but a guitar and amp. Want to revel in infinite spatial oscillations? Flip the toggle to Long, turn up the Atmosphere and Decay then tune out. Dial in a bright chiming slap back by turning the Tone all the way counterclockwise and reducing the Decay. Dime everything for a rattling, full-bandwidth assault. You are only limited by your imagination!
1. Mix: This controls how much wet signal is blended in with the dry. More reverb clockwise, less counterclockwise.
2. Length (Toggle): Broad stroke control for decay time. Shorter to left, longer to the right.
3. Decay: Controls the length of the reverb decay. Longer clockwise, shorter counterclockwise.
4. Tone: This is an input bandwidth control for the reverberated signal. All the way clockwise reduces all low end content to make a brighter reverb, turning counterclockwise allows more low end to pass through resulting in a fuller reverberated tone.
5. Atmosphere: This is a harmonic regeneration control, it feeds the upper frequencies of the reverb trails back through to create a more harmonic (ringing) reverb. More atmosphere clockwise, less counterclockwise.