USED Aristides 060 Deep Sky Blue Satin Pearl
Used but incredibly clean Aristides 060. Deep Sky Blue Satin Pearl and not a scratch on her. The quality and detail in the finishing of an Aristides is something to marvel.
Hand-built in Haarlem, Netherlands by a team of dedicated craftsmen from a newer, space-age material known as Arium. This is a sonically loud and meticulously crafted instrument built to the absolute highest standards anywhere.
- Model - 060
- Body - Body and neck one piece construction, integrally layered with Arium
- Finish - Matte Black / Ivory Pearl Matte
- Hardware colour - Black / Chrome
- Bridge - Hipshot Hardtail
- Tuners - Hipshot Griplock open gear locking tuners
- Fretboard - Richlite Black / Richlite Light
- Radius - Compound Radius 12'' (304,8mm) - 16'' (406,4mm)
- Fretboard inlay - 060 logo on 12th fret + facedots / Only 060 logo / no inlay
- Side dots - Luminlay Blue/Green
- Nut - Graphtec Black Tusq Custom
- Frets - 24 Jescar FW57110 Stainless Steel frets
- Neck width - 1,65'' (42mm) at the nut to 2,05'' (52mm) at the 12th fret
- Neck profile - C-Shaped. Thickness 0,75'' (19mm) at the nut to 0,79'' (20mm) at the 12th fret
- Scale - 25,5''
- Pickups - Fishman Fluence KSE Set
- Controls - One master volume audio pot, one master tone audio pot
- Electronic components - MEC Electronics
- Switch - 5 way blade switch / 3 way toggle switch